Scenic Flights and Air Tours from Darwin and Perth
Fill your eyes from the sky and engage your other senses with the various packages on offer with our air tours. You can combine your scenic flight with everything from treetop walking to winery tours, snorkelling to fishing and unforgettable dining experiences. It’s all possible with JFC.
Scenic Flights Perth – View Pink Lakes, Picturesque Islands & More
From Perth City to West Wallabi Island, WA and its impressive surrounds have plenty to explore. Whether you’re interested in wonderful wineries, wandering quokkas or Wave Rock, JFC’s scenic flights from Perth are sure to be a treat.
- Abrolhos Islands Scenic Flights – We’ll treat you to unforgettable views from above as well as ground tours that include swimming, snorkelling and island exploration.
- Kalbarri Gorges Scenic Flights – Feast your eyes on stretches of sandy beaches, sweeping cliffs and even the famous Pink Lake when you take our tour to Kalbarri Gorges and the West Coast.
- Rottnest Island Scenic Flights – The clear waters of Rottnest Island await when you book an air tour with JFC. Experience unforgettable sights and enjoy a relaxing day on the island.
- The Pinnacles and Wave Rock Flights – Available as separate or comprehensive tours, we’ll show off the stunning desert coastline, the curious limestone Pinnacles, the truly vast Wave Rock and much more.
Scenic Flights Darwin – from the City to Kakadu and Katherine
Our scenic tours from Darwin will engage from the first take off to the final landing, with options to experience fishing safaris, Katherine Gorge, Kakadu and much more:
- Darwin City Scenic Flights – Darwin city and its beautiful harbour are truly a sight to behold, with surrounding beaches, rivers and green landscapes to enjoy. Ask us about extended trips to the Tiwi Islands!
- Kakadu Scenic Flights – Ancient, unimaginable and rightfully famous, Kakadu has plenty to do and see by air and ground. Pass by rivers and ravines and get up close with the abundant wildlife on this tour.
- Mary River and Katherine Gorge Flights – Two of the most popular air tours to add to your Kakadu experience, Mary River and Katherine Gorge showcase the Top End at its best. Take a helicopter ride inside the gorge or enjoy the natural spectacle that is Mary River and its wetlands.